SMC DASABCIP connection crash

b_e33

the SMC application (wonderware DASABCIP) connection is ok , but after hours the application cut out and i do not have connection between the INTOUCH HMI and the ControlLogix PLC
how can i fix it?
i try to install again the DASABCIP
but still crash

To troubleshoot the issue, I would:
1. Check the HMI can still ping the PLC (i.e. basic connectivity is still in place?)
2. Look through the log files within the SMC to see if any issues are present.
3. Check licencing - I know that if a valid licence isn't installed for DASMBTCP it will halt the IO server after a couple of hours

HTH

Similar Topics

Hi, I want to start 150 SMC Flex from Studio 5000. I have the AOP and P SMC flex AOI imported in my program. I have also set the logic mask to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, We are having Fanuc 16 i CNC system. I need to interface SMC ex260 SEN-1 ethernet valve module with the CNC . Does anyone know the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to add a TCPIP server group to integrate a Schneider M221 PLC in to Wonderware. When right clicking on the Operations Integration...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Our plant is running Wonderware Historian on a Virtual Server and every few days I'm losing comms to my PLCs. Usually I can simply...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, When I logged in to my Historian Server this morning I noticed Wonderware Viewer had lost comms to everything. When I opened log...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom