stacking 32 bytes in Step7

rpop91

Hey all, running into some trouble trying to get this done cleanly.

I have two inputs of 16 bytes each, from two different locations. I take both sets of 16 bytes, concatenate them into a 32 byte array and stack beginning at byte 0 of a destination DB. A new part then comes into station, I again take the concatenated 32 byte block and stack it at byte 31 of destination DB, so on and so forth. Once my stack is complete a bit goes high and I clear the destination DB and start back from byte 0. Here are my variables:

Input Bool = clear data
Input 1 array of 16 bytes
Input 2 array of 16 bytes
concatenate into 32 byte array and dump into DB1

output: DB1.DBB0 (the first layer)
DB1.DBB31 (layer 2) etc..

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!