MSG function and move array of data type

b_e33

i try to move with one msg function array that i created in rslogix 5000
data type that have 1 int and one real
but i have an error messege
why?

When you use a MSG instruction to transmit a tag that has a User-Defined Data Type, the Data Type must be identical in both the transmitting and receiving controllers.

This means the UDT must have the same name, the same sub-elements, and the same sub-element names.

Because you are a beginner with MSG instructions, I recommend using atomic datatype arrays (REAL or DINT) instead of UDTs.

If you wish to troubleshoot this particular problem further, you need to provide additional information including the text of the error code and the place in RSLogix 5000 software where you see the error code.