Twido Simulator Won't regester additional I/O modules

Volvagia720

I've just started programming with the twido software, and I am unable to get the simulator to change the inputs, or monitor the outputs of the add on modules. I can do just fine with the I/O on the main portion of the plc. The digital output module doesn't signify whether it's outputs are high or low. The analog input module, doesn't allow me to change the input, I don't have control of a slider, and it shows the input as "-" instead of a number.

I'm using a TWDLCAE40DRF plc with the following modules TM2DRA8RT, TM2AMM6HT.
Windows 7,
Latest Twido Software

Last edited:
Hello!

I tried the modules you say right now in my twidosuite (last version, win7) and all it´s ok.

Take a look if you configurated the analog input and output.

If you don´t configurate, the "-" will apear and you can´t change the value.

By configurated, I assumed you mean that I did the setup in the configure hardware portion of Twido. I have the analog inputs setup as 4-20mA, and i have the scaling where I want them. If there's something else I have to do to configurate them, I'd love to know where to do this at.

The only thing I hate more than a problem, is a problem that solves itself overnight. I opened my project this morning, and when I simulated it, it was working. I even remember the last time I worked on it, it wasn't working.

Last edited:
sounds like you did a power gown cycle that may have cleared the issue