Extrat of .cnk file

satish22

HI
ANY ONE knowes howto extract .cnk file .one of ouer customer as provided simenes touchpanel hmi backup in forum of .cnk file i have now ide to extract .cnk file and download to hmi panel.
please any know i have attach file

satish

What is the file type extension for your Siemens HMI Touchpanel? Is it "*.cnk", or something else?

our file is .hmi wincc.hmi .what our customer done he done like rar or zip so i have to first extract it and i will get .hmi file .i recentley heard for .cnk file we need MICROSOFT DYNAMIC GP

SATISH

Last edited:

Similar Topics

HI ANY ONE knowes howto UNZIPA .cnk file .one of our customer as provided simenes touchpanel hmi backup in forum of .cnk file i have now idea to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we have Stepper controller of BAUTZ 6411 - PB4 - CNK . now this controller not avalible. so can anyone suggest alternative for this drive.
Replies
Views
Hey y'all!! I'm looking for an old EDS file, GSE 560. I can't find them anywhere. It is for a GSE560 display on a DeviceNet network, with...
Replies
Views
I have no experience with Eaton HMIs. I downloaded the Galileo software and I am trying to get the file on a HMI (XV-102-H3-70twrl-10) to modify a...
Replies
Views
I just converted an existing application from RSView32 to FactoryTalkView SE. In RSView32, the Datalog was made in a *.DBF file. There was...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom