Access Configuration Screen on PanelView C600

FSPT_Tech

Hello friends.

I could really use some help with this one. We have a machine that's using a Micrologix 1400. We also have an HMI connected to it. It's a PanelView C600 touch screen (Cat. 2711C-T6C Series B).

I want to modify the project to add some message displays, buttons, etc. I've read (from some posts on this site) that there's no certain software to buy in order to program this type of terminal. You can do this by accessing the program software via Ethernet connected directly from the terminal to the computer.

That sounds great!

But my problem is that I don't know what IP address the terminal is configured to so I can access it from my web browser. I've also read, that if no configuration button was created on a running project, you could access it by re-starting the unit and during start-up a button appears that will take you to the configuration screen before the applications loads.

On this terminal, I've tried several times to find this "BUTTON" during start-up but it's not there. I've attached a few images of what the screen looks like when I start-up just before the application is loaded.

Can anyone please help by explaining how to access the "Configuration" screen? Or if there's another way to find the terminal's configured IP address?

I appreciate any help.

Thank you!

photo (1).jpg photo (2).jpg photo (3).jpg

you need to either download Connected Components Workstation, OR
you can access the screen directly via E/net and any web browser - be warned it is extremly slow and you need to verrify tags as well as the project.

I will add as soon as you use the "EDIT" command you need to verify again
or the program wont run

Your best bet is to connect via usb and try the default usb IP address (169.254.254.2) after you install the usb driver of course. This will take you to the built in programming software and you can stop/unload the application from there and even edit it.

As the above posters mentioned, the built in software is very slow so you will probably want to use CCW once you get the application unloaded and transferred.

Don't worry about all of the bad talk about the "verification" procedure. You can now do it offline using CCW and it's just a single button to press before you save. Even if you forget to verify the application, it will still run fine it just produces a warning dialog when it loads you need to acknowledge.

I have downloaded ver.4 but have not had the oportunity to test it yet.
But I knew it was still no good in V2

I have the same problem. I don't know IP address of terminal.
I have try to login via USB port. But it's need account and password. And I don't know account and password. Does the terminal have a default account and password?(PanelView C600)
And I have another question. Can I use the script to exit runtime. Like the autorun.bat file. But I don't know how to write this script in the autorun.bat.
Thanks everyone help me.

The version of software has well passed the V4 I posted about.
There is a developers licence option.
This enables the programmer to completely lockout unauthorised users.
I suggest only the runtime code is in the screen

The version of software has well passed the V4 I posted about.
There is a developers licence option.
This enables the programmer to completely lockout unauthorised users.
I suggest only the runtime code is in the screen

Sorry, I don't know what's your mean. Are you saying Pvc DesignStation. I just use the IE for log in the website(169.254.254.2) via USB. But it's need username and password. Please see the image.
If I can not log in the terminal via USB port and I don't know the IP address of terminal. Is there any other way to try?
Thanks.

Untitled.jpg