UNZIP OF .CNK FILE hmi backup

satish22

HI
ANY ONE knowes howto UNZIPA .cnk file .one of our customer as provided simenes touchpanel hmi backup in forum of .cnk file i have now idea to extract .cnk file and download to hmi panel.
please any one know. i have attach file first unzip file you get cnk file so you can try to extract .cnk file

satish
reyadh k.s.a

Similar Topics

HI ANY ONE knowes howto extract .cnk file .one of ouer customer as provided simenes touchpanel hmi backup in forum of .cnk file i have now ide to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we have Stepper controller of BAUTZ 6411 - PB4 - CNK . now this controller not avalible. so can anyone suggest alternative for this drive.
Replies
Views
I have no experience with Eaton HMIs. I downloaded the Galileo software and I am trying to get the file on a HMI (XV-102-H3-70twrl-10) to modify a...
Replies
Views
I just converted an existing application from RSView32 to FactoryTalkView SE. In RSView32, the Datalog was made in a *.DBF file. There was...
Replies
Views
Good day all! Can someone help me with the procedure to update Beijers E700 firmware? The Panel I am working on is firmware 2.04v and I would...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom