Really NEED WinCC 4.02

haganwalker

Hey guys,

I have the licenses...just need the original installation disk

I've looked around the net and found the a sketchy rapidshare download for WinCC 4.02...however, on install, I keep getting an error -42. I REALLY need some awesome person to PLEASE upload an exact .iso of an original WinCC 4 disk (put the CD in your computer use ImgBurn and click Create img file from disk)...or if you have any ideas about where I can find one...or how to install the one i've found without error, please let me know. I'm willing to send some beer money.

Thank you

Hagan Walker

I have WinCC< but I think it is 2008, don't now what version it is, would have to look at disk (don't) have it installed anymore, use crimson and RL5K. Will look and see, send me an email address