Red Lion Programming color change

a062549

Lifetime Supporting Member
New to the programming of a G310. I have a set of pipes I'd like to make change from green to red depending on a plc tag is high or low. I plan to reference which of the two valves is open to make my pipe show an active state.
Have looked for a how-to with no success, though the "Reference Manual" is very detailed, I'm needing the how they do that? method.
Thanks!

1.Under Core Primitives select Animated Image. Drag it into you screen.
2. Double click the primitive and select the number of images. Usually 2.
3.Then go to Symbols and select Pipes.
4.Select the pipe section you want to use and double click on it. You will get many different colors for the pipe section.
5.Click and drag the color pipe you want for Image 0 and for Image 1.
6. In the Image Select box you can select a Tag or a expression that will control what color is displayed and when.

This is one of those "when you do it once it will make sense".