RSlogix 5000 Ver 20 & 5555 CPU Help!

MOeZ

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all,

I am not able to find CPU model number in my current software version 20 CPR 9 SR 4 and please advise me how could i solve this? Before actual Hardware arrive, i wanted to play around with old controller logix 5555 cpu (as rs emule is only 7 days grace period) but not in the list. Rockwell is version basics and i have to have correct version to test on old? ;) thanks in advance.

L55 processors can use firmware only up to 16. Version 20 software won't allow you to program L55 processors.

Hi

If you have ver 20 And it's in support you will be able to download version 16
And run both versions on your pc

Donnchadh

Hi

If you have ver 20 And it's in support you will be able to download version 16
And run both versions on your pc

Donnchadh

If you have ver 20 on DVD you can re-run the installation and ask it for all versions. It will then install versions 10 thru 20 (excluding 14, which was not a public release). Or you can choose which versions to install.

Set a day aside to install all versions though !!

When you "open" a project written in another version, RSLogix5000 automatically closes vers.X and opens vers.Y as needed, although it can appear to be doing nothing for a while, just be patient.

Many Thanks to all!!

:site::site:
many thanks for all sharing knowledge:D:D:D will install again. first time going to use with AB cpu with redundancy. :unsure::unsure::unsure: