Profibus Scanner( SST profibus Confirgation Tool)

We have recently installed SSt Profibus Confirgation Tool. But could not go online.
We have SST-PFB-CLX-RLL module in remote backplane. Our PC is connected to PLC through Ethernet switch. The remote backplane containing SST-PFB-CLX-RLL module is connected to the Backplane having ethernet module through controlnet. While selecting RSLinx in SST profibus confirgation tool, it showed me the following error "DTL_INIT Failed"

I pressed OK and continued to enter the network properties.I entered the following settings:
Slot no 01 /*as SST-PFB-CLX-RLL module is in slot 01
Bridge IP 10.118.37.86 /* ip address of ethernet module
CIP path 01 02 02 06 01 00 /* generated by software on clicking edit path, then adding PC to ENBT then CNB to CNB.
Driver name: AB_ ETHIP-1 /* as in RSLinx

Then I got the error " failed to read Module ID"

I have also attached the screenshots of the errors and the process & settings, and also the the RSlinx network
Can any one help me solve my issue......

RSLinx.jpg Error 1.jpg Network properties.jpg CIP path.jpg Error 2.jpg

This post is rather old, but I just ran into the same problem.

The solution is that you need to have RS Linx Gateway to connect the SST software. RS Linx Lite will throw the errors.

Hello,
I know that some time have passed since you posted this thread,
but my be you still have the configuration tool and you can send me link for SST Profibus configuration tool?