Problem with FactoryTalk View ME 6.1

tala895

Every time when I try to create or open an application, tus message pops out 'Can not find the data source name and no default driver specified' and then I can't do anything, I have reinstalled so many times and that don't fix the problem. What could be the source of the error?

Similar Topics

Hi all. I´ve got a little problem with my FT View SE alarm window. On my PLC program, I have 200 SINT for alarms, in which every bit is for one...
Replies
Views
Hello Eveyone: I have PVPlus Compact 1000 ,and I use FactoryTalk to create recipes now I do not know, how to Export and Import recipe data from...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm trying to run an SE client across two monitors with limited success. If I set the client to open with a maximized window then the...
Replies
Views
Hope somebody can help me here, I've done loads of FactoryTalk SCADA systems with no problems - this one is my first on Windows 10. I was having...
Replies
Views
I did not create the program but I have a weird countdown timer problem. it is user input, say it is set for 5 minutes; it will countdown to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom