Proface counter and timer help

Dorrance

Hello every one. I am just beginning with Proface and have no clue how it works. I have read the help section but still im not getting very far.
Im trying to write a program that has a start button that turns on an output for a desired amount of time. Then shuts off for another time, and repeats 1 to 10 times. Then stops till restarted.
To try and simplify what im doing im Turning on a vacuum for 30 sec. till it is full. then i need it to shut off about 5 sec. to dump. And repeat the process 1 to 10 times to fill a bin.
As always i appreciate all help.

Hello every one. I am just beginning with Proface and have no clue how it works. I have read the help section but still im not getting very far.
Im trying to write a program that has a start button that turns on an output for a desired amount of time. Then shuts off for another time, and repeats 1 to 10 times. Then stops till restarted.
To try and simplify what im doing im Turning on a vacuum for 30 sec. till it is full. then i need it to shut off about 5 sec. to dump. And repeat the process 1 to 10 times to fill a bin.
As always i appreciate all help.

I have programmed their HMIs but not the ones with integrated plcs.
I suggest giving their tech support a call - certainly, their service in the Uk is excellent.
Perhaps the local sales engineer can get you started?

Thanks i have most of the program wrote but im having trouble with repeating the process. I dont belive it is in the Proface but the programmer is the problem. Lol
Here is a copy of the program i have started maybe some idea's.