cutler-hammer d100

I looked all over this manual and didn't found anything about the RJ45 pinout, may be you can tell me where you saw this information in this manual

leblanc49,
the software that will work for the C&H D100 plc can be found on the page that Eric posted it is: PDD2040-V2 Also on that page is all the information you need for the D100. If you can't find it do a search for "D100" on that page and you will find several occurances of it. A search of "EX-series" took me right to the manuals. I am not in the habit of giving away software that has been rightfully paid for. As for the hardware key, I do not know anything about the internals of it. You maybe able to get one, or the mechanics of it, from Toshiba as their software also works for the D100.

Cheers.

Steve

leblanc49 said:
I looked all over this manual and didn't found anything about the RJ45 pinout, may be you can tell me where you saw this information in this manual

I DIDN'T see the information. That was supposed to be YOUR job. I only knew where the manuals were hiding... ;)

Those manuals sre for the D100CR14 and D100CR20/40. I just looked through them and since you mentioned an RJ45 jack, you must have a different model. Care to clue us in to which one you have? "CH D100" is a bit broad. Sorta like going to the auto parts store and asking for spark plugs for your "Ford truck". Do you think the guy behind the counter will give you the right ones?... utoh

Too bad you don't have one of these models. Much easier. No RJ45 jack, just clearly marked RS-422 terminals... :cool:
[attachment]
beerchug

-Eric

complink.gif

d100

Hi Eric
The PLC I have is Cutler-Hammer D100CRA28K, it's a 16 inputs and 12 outputs, that's why it's a RJ45 plug. I know pin 8 is 5 volts and pin 4 is GND but for the others six pins nothing. I looked all over the Toshiba site for manuals on ex2040, I can't find information on my model.

Thanks
Jean

Sorry, I can't provide any further information... :(

You may want to keep in touch with Byron though. He seems to have the same issue (See THIS THREAD).

beerchug

-Eric

I have an old Toshiba EX40+ (same as Cutler-Hammer D100) I haven't been able to program. The Toshiba website has the software free to download, but the only information on the cable is this from a pdf manual:

pic 1.jpg

hello cnrservices:
Im looking for the software pdd2040-v2 for programming the EX-Series
I have a EX20 and a EX40+, also as you i not found the pinout of the programming cable, you say that you have already the software
Can you help me? what is the page?
Gus

If it is the same as a Tosh EX40 then see the attached pic

ex40pinout.jpg