Siemens S7 PID Problem

minerman

Hello,

I'm using CONT_C (FB41). I cannot figure out how to change the manipulated value (LMN) when I'm in auto. My problem is that I want the CONT_C to resume auto control with the last manual output. I try setting the LMN with a one-shot in the logic when I initially go to auto. But I cannot get this to work. It just resumes with the last output the LMN had when it was last in auto.

Thanks for your help!

Similar Topics

Hi all! On my system with a S7-319 and a couple of IM151 nodes I do not get the AO cards to work. The fault appears on all nodes... DI, DO, and...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, Did someone has already situation as ours: At the output of “FB41”-PID we have “FFFFFFFF” hex value. It happens after several trail...
Replies
Views
Hy all, I know that this is an easy one for You pros, but its giving me a headache. I will try to keep it short, but explain all in the same time...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I’m afraid that I’m new to PID control but what I have read on the subject so far leads me down the following path..... I am...
Replies
Views
Hello all, A group I am involved with is just completing converting a Siemens APACS control system over to an RSLogix PLC. The subject came up of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom