Produced/Consumed Tags

Hello all,

Is their a way to find out if there are any Produced/Consumed tags in a given ControlLogix V17 Controller, other than checking the Properties of every individual tag?

Thank you,

In controller tags, there is a pulldown list called "Show". Two of the options are "produced" and "consumed". Picking them filters the tags to show only produced or consumed tags.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a pair of redundant 1756-L71 controllers rev 24. These controllers currently have produced and consumed tag interfaces to 3 other...
Replies
Views
Hi I have been knocking my head against the wall trying to figure out why these two plcs won't talk with Produced and Consumed Tags data. The...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a 1769-L16 that I inserted a 1769-L35E into. I was expecting it to create module defined tags automatically in my controller...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can a tag configured as a Produced or Consumed tag be read or written to with Explicit Messaging? Context: we are retrofitting an AV system...
Replies
Views
Ok, I've setup comms to PLC's that are behind a NAT switch before, but I have not had a PLC behind one NAT switch communicate with a second PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom