RSLinx download

bayeibrahima

Hello to all experts
I tried to download RSLinx on Rockwell website using my online account but no success
they prompt me to install the download manager and when I accept I only see "Executing" on screen and nothing happen during hours
Please can anyone tell me how to do?
Best regards.

Which browser are you using? For some reason the only way that I have been able to execute the download manager is on Internet Explorer.

I use Firefox and the download manager works, although it makes me want to rage-punch my monitor as hard as I can every time I have to use it.

I use Firefox and the download manager works, although it makes me want to rage-punch my monitor as hard as I can every time I have to use it.

I know the feeling, got a perfect download manager built into firefox, that getright doesn't work in my firefox have to use IE everytime. think it has something to do with addblocked and no script, so really don't care if it works with firefox or not

Hello and thanks to all for your posts.
I've found both RSLogix Micro Starter Lite (instead of RSLogix500) and RSlinx on this link www.ab.com
I've get familiar with these software during this weekend and I found them very interesting.
I've read somewhere that I have to get RSLogix500 to connect online with Micrologix1200.
How can I do to get RSLogix500?
Hope to read you soon
Best regards