programming

kashan

TASK :Access to a car-wash is prohibited by a red lamp when there is still a vehicle sensed by s1 or when supervisor presses a latched button s2.If none of these conditions is met,in other words the access is free,a green lamp is to light up.
Please teach me the programming of above condition in ladder logic,considering S5-100U PLC. Thanks

What if the supervisor has no fingers
to press the button? Could he use his toes?

it's not funny

kachan asked for help.If YOU can't help, don't try to be smart dudes

Last edited:
We are helping.

Next time he posts he may realise that we don't read minds.

There was someone from Egypt recently who also was asking about a carwash problem. His question was moderately well phrased, and the answers were fairly good. There is a difference.

Also the line:

TASK - blah blah blah blah

tends to give away homework problems.

Doug

Where are you from

deltree*.*
As you are still live in the Dos platform i think you shouldn't join this forum .
Egypt Is not a subject for jokes .Don't be so funny
Would you please register to let us know where are you from. this is to know if you basically have cars in your Place.
Finally
if you want to join this forum you sould show respect otherwise you will get no respect :mad: