GE HMI/SCADA CIMPLICITY, Scripts

dbh6

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello Everyone,

Just finished up some serious coding using the basic programming language within Cimplicity's Script Engine.

I wanted to know if their was a function that you can write that will basically take you to a .cim screen of your liking. Does such a capability exist? Its pretty much like the open screen functionality that you do for an opject say a button, only difference is i want my script to do that so let me know if anyone has done such a thing.

Happy Friday

Can't you use the same code in your script? It's the same VBA isn't it? (I'm guessing, I use iFIX not Cimplicity so I could be all wrong)
Have you tried the GE forums?

Similar Topics

Hi All, I have been assigned a project which involves Proficy HMI/SCADA Cimplicity. This is the first time I am using it and I don't have a clue...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working on a machine retrofit project, and am looking for recommendations for HMI/SCADA software. I've used C-More and Horner HMIs...
Replies
Views
We currently use GMail accounts for sending email alarms from quite a few HMI projects. Specifically C-More HMIs and AVEVA Edge runtimes. To...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Am I old school? Now networks are getting vey fast are you directly addressing tags in the PLC or do you create a dedicated HMI/Scada memory area...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I want program a aggregate Scada/HMI, i read the manual but i didn't understand well. Does any one know how to get a value from the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom