b_e33

i use in my intouch wonderware HMI the instrument that i can save a csv file
( on the button writen Save To File) i take it from the wizerds
so when i set a file name he write me an error
" DB DIR item invalid"
what is the problem?
it start when i changed the folder name from HMI to HMI_V2
and i want to fix it

The Save To File Button Has an action script where the first line looks something like this:

HDWDBDir = "C:\HMI";

if you changed the folder name you will need to modify it to suit.

ie. HDWDBDir = "C:\HMI_V2";

Cheers

Brendon

The Save To File Button Has an action script where the first line looks something like this:

HDWDBDir = "C:\HMI";

if you changed the folder name you will need to modify it to suit.

ie. HDWDBDir = "C:\HMI_V2";

Cheers

Brendon

This is true because it "bit" me when my colleague did the graphics on his computer in our office and then sent the application file to me in the field. I could not get the trend to save to a file as I was getting the same error as you.

Brendon is correct and I only will add one thing. The Save To button is part of cell and must be broken to access the touch action script.

Hope this helps.

Ben