Inmates

Charles.S.Nay

Hi I have 4 Department of Corrections inmate apprentices that want to learn PLC's. What do we have to do to get them the books and videos to learn the PLC's. We have to use DOC PO system to do it. Thank you

" (((Learn PLC Programming... DVD Training Course))) Have you heard about the new PLC Training Series available at the site?
It's a set of 5 dvds that will certainly teach you how to program PLCs, regardless of your experience. (The series assumes you don't know anything... just yet) It's me teaching a course directly to you. I've given countless PLC training courses so I've learned how to teach... without being boring. You won't fall asleep watching them!

You'll get a complete training class... really. Why spend so much money on a live class when you can get the same on dvd for a small fraction of the cost of a live class. Plus you can learn at your own speed. If you don't understand a topic, just rewatch it!
And of course we always offer FREE priority mail shipping.
See all the details of the dvd set by clicking the link below:
http://www.plcs.net/video3.shtml

PLCS.net, LLC
3 Windsor Garden Dr
New Windsor, NY 12553 USA
1-845-926-7745 "

Hope thats what you meant to be looking for

Hi Charles,

Contact Phil Melore, the owner of the PLCs.net website, directly: [email protected].

He doesn't usually monitor the Forum; there's too much traffic.

He'll know if he can take P.O.'s directly from the Oregon DOC, or can work with you to figure out how to make the order work.