BUS Adaptations - Siemens SICOMP MMC 216 BUK2 Module

mijatovic

Big hello to everyone, long time no say from me on talks, but i come only with exotics stuff :)
There is maybe a new project on the way but it is quite hard i think :) I have a question for senior engineers (in every way senior :) )

We have an old SICOMP MMC 216 BUK2 Module (from late 80s early 90s), like this one
http://www.classicautomation.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?partnum=E89130-B2323-L1

The goal is to transfer intern LEBUS based od RS422 using some MSP or PIC to some newer protocol, like MODBUS or even ProfiBus.

Link between upper KOME and lower BUKO is that LEBUS (between master and slave) and it is later transformed to KBUS.
The idea is to sever(break) the LEBUS and disconnect old control master, and imitate it with some newer PLC or SCADA over the "adapting" electronics that we will make to receive signals from MODBUS and convert them to LEBUS.

So does anyone have LEBUS protocol somewhere written or in paper/electronic form, I mean the messages protocol adress/data... ? The LEBUS consists of many lines,
address(18 lines), data (16 lines/bits), reset, mem read, mem write, ...

Thank you very much in advance!

Block connecting is shown here
lebus-kbus.jpg