Help Required: Program doesn't execute ! RSLogix 500

affanch

Hello Everyone,

I am a little new to Allen Bradley, I have a micrologix 1200 - 1762 processor. It is currently controlling weigh conveyors and has 3 programme files. Now i wanted to add another programme file and write some basic code. However, the code in the new file just wont execute(as can be seen in the monitoring feature of rslogix 500) and if i add a rung to the files already programmed then the program seems to work fine. Is there any specific option/downloading required to have the new program file executed?

If you guys require any more details please let me know. I would really appreciate your help.

Similar Topics

I'm currently trying to open an old Medoc/Melsec (Mitsubishi DOS-based PC program) Does anyone know how convert it into windows based program? I...
Replies
Views
Hey, we got a machine from China (yay hooray -.-) that has some really annoying flaws. Like the HMI screen is going off after a minute which is...
Replies
Views
I have the logic of OMRON but I want to do this logic in TIA 15.1 CPU 1200...
Replies
Views
I have a small application where I need to spec out an actuator. The load is 7kg and needs to move 90 degrees around a 1cm diameter in 1 second...
Replies
Views
i am using PLC of B&R its CPU is CS0104100242. It is showing Error 23 and when i reset this error its cpu shows "INIT" and again it shows error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom