IMC Instruction

Lovell

I am trying to implement the IMC instruction in ControlLogix to control a level loop and when I do an Autotune it fails indicating the PV is too unstable. It only changes about 2% in 200 seconds. Does it have to be more stable or is there something I have to set differently?

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm attempting to set up an IMC instruction block instead of a PID block for my chlorine control loop; IMC blocks are apparently designed...
Replies
Views
Hello friends, I'm asking a new question here, after thinking a lot about my problem, I wondered if it wouldn't be easier for me to install new...
Replies
Views
Hello all,I'm trying to use IMC function to control a very slow system. I have set the parameters, but I haven't started autoturn yet. The...
Replies
Views
So I am controlling a process with a very large dead-time. Because of this I found that the AB IMC function block worked the best to control the...
Replies
Views
We have a machine with an IMC-120 servo system that we need to try to get up and running. We're machine resellers; we'll give it a fair shot to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom