Fton With Output Activated

aracioppi

I´m using PL7 Pro from Schneider
I use a FTON timer, whose output is %M20
Here is the deal, if %M20 is high when I start timing, it remains high although the timer hasn´t arrived to the preset value.
Has anyone had that problem??

Thanks in advance

aracioppi
FTON is a on_delay timer
It has a many parameter to difine it.One of them is the "EN" which means the enable input for this function .
As long as the enable input is on the timer counts up the time until the current value equal to the preset value .When this occur the output goes on.When the enable input goes off the output goes off directly regardless what is the current value in the timer.
it's imposible to start count when your output is on (%m20 in your case)because to start count "EN" goes from "0" to "1" and when "EN" equal "0" the output must be "0".
Please check for m20 may be you used it twice in the program.
i hope that could help you.