AB Micrologix 1100 Integer Entry

ftnguy

I am using the RTC to start and stop some pumps. I enter a start and stop time from an HMI into an N7 integer register and compare the value to the RTC using the limit command. My problem is that the values entered into the N7 register don't stay when power is removed from the PLC.

Is there a different way to enter integers so that they remain when the power is turned off?

Hi

They should stay is your HMi writing down its default values on power up.
What HMi are you using

Donchadh

In the C-More tag data base you can select a tag to be Retentive. However in the C-more micro version I dont see that option. one work around would be to use another interger in your plc to store the wind set pt. and create a load setpoint button wich would write to a bit in the plc. use this bit preceeding a move to move the integer in the c-more database to the one in the plc