calling silver foxes - 5TI help needed

gbeaker

I have a 5ti-1031-1 with a 32 point remote expansion module (16 in/16 out) Occasionally the outputs will fail to energize even though the output in the controller is on. Cycling the power usually fixes the issue.

Any one have any manuals for the expansion module?

Thanks!

The 5TI is so old now that it would be difficult to find a hardware manual in book form, let alone PDF.
I do have a manual somewhere, but I am away from base for the week, I will check at the weekend when I get home.
The last time I touched a 5TI was 10 years ago when I replaced it with an OMRON system.

Similar Topics

This is the first time I am working with Simatic Manager Step7 as I started my siemens journey with TIA which is pretty easy and do a lot of stuff...
Replies
Views
I am looking to get an AB series 1774 (PLC1) from the 1970's up and running. I have all the parts, and it powers up just fine without errors if I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’ve recently begun using Automation Studio on my own time to boost my knowledge of controllers beyond AB/Siemens. To ease myself into...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to PLC programming and I'm programing in ST. Programming envirement is GX works 3. I can't figure out how to jump to subprogram or...
Replies
Views
I have some code i need to block until a super genie for data entry has completed (by operator input)as per below. FUNCTION New_Setpoint()...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom