Fuji Frenic 5000G9S Inverters

Phoenix1946

Hi! We have a machine which has three of the above drives operating on a bus which we believe to be MODBUS. However the controller which is the master has failed and we now wish to replace it. So has any body got information with regard to these drives and Modbus? I need the register addresses for speed control and stop/start direction. Also the handshaking info would be useful:wish:

Similar Topics

Anybody have any experience with the Frenic Mega VFD's PID feature? Today I was trying to modify a customer's setup with less than spectacular...
Replies
Views
Dear sirs, Currently i have one old machine which runs on fuji frenic 5000 vg3 inverter. i have difficulties to find the manual for the...
Replies
Views
Trying to learn how to program a Fuji Flex PC just wondering if any one has a programing manual? I know they are discontinued but we have 2...
Replies
Views
Im looking for Fuji MICREX-SX project file as a sample (.mwt) can someone upload please?
Replies
Views
Hello friends. Please, can you help me on where I can buy Fuji Electric Hakko HMI and it's programming software and its data transfer cable...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom