hey guys, Siemens question

mattdk387

Got a few questions for you gurus. Im in maintenance at michelin so i get a good bit of allen bradley fun. I recently came accross a siements S7-300 in a cabinet im going to use for my CNC plasma cutter.

The processor powers up and works great. It also has the panelview to go with it. Im going to use the cabinet to house some of my pnuematic solenoids and power supplies. I was thinking of using the plc for some elaborate water table filling program but im kind of thinking a simple float valve :oops:

My question is, Do you guys know who/where i can sell this stuff to? I dont want it to go to waste if someone could use it.

Look on top of this page: there's a "BUY/SELL PLCS" button. Or you could offer it through eBay.

Kind regards,

Float switch???? WEAK!

Figured I'd give you hell just bc Im in the same state at Stueken LLC in Foutain Inn.

Probably ebay is the way to go if you really wanted to sell it.

Thanks fellas! thanks for giving me hell. Its just that working rotating shifts being a automation technician... I deal with french programmed control logix hell all the time. Thinking a float switch would be a great change of pace!