Intouch app conversion

bayeibrahima

Hello
I'm trying to convert an application with INTOUCH 8.0 to a version of INTOUCH 10.1 SP3; but I get the message prompt attached above and I don't know what does it mean.
Please can you help me achieve it?
Best regards

You need a 10.1 license.
If this is already one, contact your wonderware distributor for a new license.

Hello Oakley, thanks for your soon reply
I've just downloaded Intouch 10.1 on Wonderware website; pecisely at "Softare download" section.
According to the license; doest it mean that there's no other solution apart from contacting WW distributor
Hope to read you soon
Best regards

That is your issue.
Every version requires a new license. If you are in the Wonderware Support, then it is free.
Contact your Wonderware distributor for a new license.