SCADAlarm not playing voice speech on phone

Hi guys,

I'm having a trouble now in SCADAlarm, When an alarm occurs it successfully call me through phone but the problem is it didn't speak the alarm. I had configure the tag report enable the voice call.

We have noticed that our server PC has no sound card installed, can it be the cause of this trouble?

Thank you guys!

Last edited:
I have no Idea
I think that will be the problem because you need some form of voice synthesis device

Similar Topics

I have inherited Invensys Wonderware SCADAlarm scheduling due to an employee leaving. I've learned enough to have a bit of knowledge, but have an...
Replies
Views
Hi! I want to configure our SCADALARM to send an email when an alarm occur. I configured the email addresses of the receivers but I'm having a...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I would like to seek help for my task with SCADAlarm, I have to configure the app so that whenever an alarm occurs, an email will...
Replies
Views
Can anybody please tell me why SCADAlarm 6.0 gives massage in system status like "An I/O device used by SCADAlarm failed" and in main window...
Replies
Views
hi guys ,need help how to connect scadalarm on the RsviewStudio,will it support to start DDE...thanks..what is the Default DDE Application...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom