Problems with Siemens 1500 cpu?

jagjag1

I have developed quite a few functions and fb’s for Simenes 1200’s but now I’m making a bigger application and I ordered an ET200s but I have to change lots of things because its not compatible with some of the functions which are used in the 1200 such as: the standard fb “swap”, stl functions such as word1:=word2+word3; and pointing at a single bit inside a word (word.x0). Now I was thinking about changing the cpu to a 1500 but I’m a bit worried about crashing software, and errors from the cpu. Have any one tried the new 1500 and in this case what are your thoughts on the cpu and the software Tia v12?

used in the 1200 such as: the standard fb “swap”, stl functions such as word1:=word2+word3;

STL in 1200 PLC? I dont think it will support in 1200PLC, how you able to write ? is there any seperate software for that?

S71500 is very nice, you can go for it... we personally use them in my project :)