Anaheim Automation

locotumbler

I have a 17MD202S-0 stepper motor with a built in driver. and it needs a pulse generator and sinking inputs. I am curious if i can use a micrologix 1000 for this. I have seen that I need a pulse train output for most stepper motors and that the micrologix 1000 won't do this. Does the fact that I have the built in driver change the fact that I can't use a micrologix 1000?

Thank you.

http://www.anaheimautomation.com/pr...ntegrated-item.php?sID=47&pt=i&tID=132&cID=50
is the motor I have

Similar Topics

Who is going? always a great location when in CA
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got a micrologix 1200 and I've written a stepper application following the sample application included with the AMCI 3102 stepper...
Replies
Views
I noticed in Rockwell AOIs, they add a BOOL Output parameter at the end of the "Parameters" list of each AOI that carries the same name as the...
Replies
Views
I have Allen Bradley plcs, I have had Circuit breakers and other automation equipment in the past. There's no solid buyers local. How much do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom