Battery Cell Monitoring with Schneider M238 PLC

xKNGx

Hi, I'm looking to add cell stack voltage monitoring functionality to the PLC system (attached picture).
I have several analog modules (TM2AMI2HT) which do a good job reading 0-10V.
HOWEVER. When I connect the terminals to the cells next to each other, the voltages interfere with each other. I'm not sure how to go about this as the modules should be isolated...using voltmeters never gave me that issue.

Any suggestions appreciated, thanks!

Cell measurement.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello, I am doing research project focused on the retrofit of a diesel locomotive into a hydrogen-fuel-cell-battery hybrid locomotive. The...
Replies
Views
I'm ashamed to admit this but I've never had to replace a battery in a SLC. Some how been able to skip that task in all my years. So yesterday...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. On our Siemens PLC power supply, the battery light is showing amber. If we do not immediately change the batteries, will we lose the...
Replies
Views
Hi there! This is something so old and having machine with it....... Last time unit was powered around 3yr ago and it did not work since than...
Replies
Views
Customer is buying several spare 504 CPU's to have one handy when there's an issue with the ones in operation. Having them on the shelf for years...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom