GX Works2 - Inverted timer

Jim82

Is there a function block that can be used for a inverted timer function?

I need to set a filtered timer on a photocell so that when the fotocell gets affected for a specific time it will not break the circuit until that time counts out.

Ive tried the TOF_E block but my PLC is rather old so i get a error message when i use that type...

I´m rather new to PLC programing so be gentle ;)

Regards Jim

All you need is a simple timer set for the amount of filter time you desire. Use a normally open (examine if on) contact referencing that timer to execute the desired output.

Hope this helps,

Dave

Similar Topics

I have a FX3U clone that I am failing to get a simple Structured Text example working on and would really appreciate some help. I created a...
Replies
Views
I'm starting learning ladder programming. I bought the FX3U kit + coolmay HMI from aliexpress. I'm doing basic testing and uploading codes. I...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, is my first post on the forum, I searched everywhere, but I could not find an answer to this problem; I am quite experienced in...
Replies
Views
hello, I'm trying to set up communications between two Mitsubishi L series PLCs using the built in Ethernet port. All of the information I can...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, I am trying to index M Bits, however GX Works2 is not allowing it with following message. https://ibb.co/zPcqj6M...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom