pcs7 training kit???

redautomation

hi.i want to buy plc's for training pcs7 in my company. could anyone help me what i must buy??
i think a set of s7 300 and a set of s7 400 with their profibus and ethernet module is good for start. could we train pcs7 only with 2 set's of s7 300??? or we must buy at least one set of s7 400???
because s7 400 is very expensive. thank u all

Siemens sells PCS7 box as a starter system. This can be used for very small small systems and not just as a training system. http://www.automation.siemens.com/m...rodukte/systemkomponenten/en/cs_box_EN_v2.pdf

The PCS7 box system can come with a PC based controller that you can develop PLC code on.

I would say that you need to decide if you want your training system to mimic your real world system or do you want something to develop the concepts on.

Thanx

We only want to develop the concepts and test the pcs7 capabilities. We only want to train basics of a dcs systems. We have a s7 300 with profibus and ethernet module. Now i need help to buy another parts of a dcs system. And also we cant buy dcs boxes in our country.