question re: Controllogix digital input modules

ehrengraff

hi, I need to select digital input modules for a Controllogix PLC system for an industrial application. The inputs are various selector switches/pushbuttons and limit switch contacts. I'd like to use the 32 input card (1756-IA32) if possible but it notes that it is 32 "diagnostic inputs". what does that mean? how are these inputs different from the 1756-IA16 module?

thanks,

Similar Topics

A curious thing: If a Indradrive servo drive has firmware 20.xx in it, it can communicate with the ControlLogix using a generic (implicit)...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to stop a search from finding a text string inside a sub-tag name. For example: if I'm searching for "run" ... I only want to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Suppose I have a periodic task to trigger some communications, and in this task I have a pointer that iterates for each...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm working on a wastewater plant where I have a ControlLogix PLC as the master PLC, alongside three packaged systems that are being...
Replies
Views
Why is my PID .PV (Process Variable) getting continually overwritten with some strange value every time the rung my PID Instruction is on goes...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom