Jetter Nano-B Processor

jeff12345

Hi Guys,
I have just been given a second hand piece of equipment with a Jetter Nano-B PLC fitted. It also has an Input N-1D8 and Output N-OD8 fitted.

Never come across this one, but the Boss wants it supported and hence the posting.

I have the German parent company web site, but ultimately I'm looking for a UK Agent or Supplier for the software and programming cable.

Has anyone in the UK come across a local agent for this type of PLC.

Thanks for your assistance.

Jeff.

Jeff

Jetter UK LTD are based in Walsall, in the West Midlands not Poland (those who watch Soccer AM will understand that!)

Their phone number is (01922) 745200, give them a ring and see what they can do for you.

paul