Importing AB Faceplates to Wonderware

ballack

Hey guys, I'm redeveloping an old FactoryTalk ME application in Wonderware, the thing is that they were using some of the AB faceplates (i.e. powerflex, PIDE). So my question is, how can I import those into my Wonderware application?

You cannot import them across vendor platforms. You will need to engineer your own.

I've read somewhere else that you can use some sort of activex control for that, but I am not sure how to do that.

Similar Topics

As the title says, I'm trying to figure out a way to import and export recipe files from an external CF card to a USB drive and vice versa. I've...
Replies
Views
I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
I am working on trying to send and receive lists of BadgeIDs and User Access levels from a windows application to my system. My current theory is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am doing a side project where the HMI will play an mp4 file when a certain bit turns on when I toggle it from the PLC(384kb dig I/O)...
Replies
Views
Long time member, first time poster. Last night our plants wireless network died, shutting the whole plant down. As a result, I have been tasked...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom