Display C# data on HMI

ashnav_msit

Hello Everyone,

I have build an realtime c# application which is running on server. Now i want to display values (i am getting from c# application) on HMI. I tried to read on internet how can i do this it says to set up some OPC server. I don't have single idea how can i do this. Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks,
Ashnav

Similar Topics

hi i have a baumer vision unit picking up a QR code this is connected to a siemens 1200 plc. i have a IB18 In the device that is the start of...
Replies
Views
I am using Pro-Face HMI with Omron PLC and using internal registers of the HMI for displaying data. If i disconnect my HMi from PLC the data is no...
Replies
Views
Dears I wonder if I can work and navigate on my Omron HMI NT21 through pages without connecting to the PLC because it sticks/freezes on "System...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm using Siemens TIA Portal V13 SP1 Update7. I have a requirement where the Administrator wants to be able to view the 'recent usage...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have installed an ethernet network to about 30 Allen Bradley PLCs, the network is up and running without any problems. The intention is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom