REA Jet Software (Datacon) and PLC integration

dbourgeois

Does anyone have any experience integrating a ControLogix PLC with REA Jet Datacon software via Ethernet? Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Same here; ST200 over RS232 to ProSoft MVI56E-GSC as a RSL5K Generic Module; it is not quite "avant-garde" but works pretty slick.

ST200 is a Serial(RS232, RS422 or RS232/422) ASCII communication link; I believe it is the only available comms option for the REA DOD type systems controllers.
It is pretty clunky to set up and the User Manuals were obviously translated to English by German speakers, however, once operational, it is pretty nimble and reliable.

Hi Guys!
Does anybody have any programming refference for REA ST200? I need to connect it with Logix via Anybus serial gateway. however I have no any documentation for the printer terminal and cannt find on public internet (only in Russian).

regards