Can't connect WinCC 6 to the PLC

Sake_no_oni

Dear Sirs,
I’m having some troubles with connecting WinCC 6 to my Siemens PLC (6ES7 307-1EA00-0AA0) via TCP/IP. The Ethernet module (6HK7 343-1CX00-0XE0) seems to be configured correctly, as well as its physical connection to the PLC. When I activate the runtime I have all tags’ status “no PLC connection”, BUT there is some package exchange between the PLC and a computer. The package exchange starts the same moment the runtime is being activated. TCP/IP driver’s properties and system parameters are ok, computer and PLC are both in the same subnet and the module’s rack and slot numbers are specified correctly, the SQL server is also on. I can’t figure out what exactly I’m doing wrong. Any help appreciated!
Best regards!

Connection is on, thanks! Unfortunately, another problem appeared. The analog tags do not show current values, instead they show zeros, and their connection to the PLC is not stable: it turns on and off all the time. But, in the same time, the discrete tags are absolutely ok, and their connection is stable. I’ve forgotten to mention that there is a Simatic HMI panel connected to the PLC via MPI. Could it cause the trouble?
Regards!