FactoryTalk View Studio Communcations Setup (V7.0)

fantom11

I am trying to setup offline tags, but I keep getting an errors. I browse to wear my RSLogix5000 program file is located but an error is thrown that says "Select a different path - cannot be used."

When I click verify I get:

Note: No path to Design device is assigned
Warning: No design-time tag source defined
Error: No Paths to any devices are assigned

The other engineers here have only used up to V6.1 and said that is all I have to do to setup offline tags. We are all kind of stumped. Thoughts?

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having an issue with connecting View Studio emulation to a real PLC. I am running View Studio 8.01 on a Hyper-V virtual machine...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a Project I'm doing in Factorytalk View Studio. One of my displays I created has a bunch of red x's on all of the objects I created...
Replies
Views
So, I'm new to the PLC world (fresh graduate) and at my job I've been pretty much only helping out the other programmers with simpler tasks while...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a project coming up that will require my HMI runtime to toggle from English to Spanish via selector switch. What is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom