rslinx enterprise, Ethernet devices

MattMcBride21

Lifetime Supporting Member
hey fellas,

Are devices suppose to pop up on rslinx enterprise when browsing as they do on rslinx classic?

On one laptop when plugged into the Ethernet all devices on the network pop up in rslinx enterprise and i can drill down through them, but on the other one nothing shows when browsing? any ideas

sorry fellas, worked it out. in the ethernet properties, Advanced, it was set to Any and All for the IP and Mac address, i changed it to my laptops addresses and came good. the other laptop is set to any and all and it works fine tho?

Similar Topics

Hello again, So I have a RS5000 project with a 17 slot base. In slot 6 I have a 1756-EN2T Local_ENBT card with its own sub-network. The first...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some clarity regards the relatively recent rebranding of RSLinx Classic. From what I can make out from the RA website and...
Replies
Views
Besides a $3,000 license to purchase a RsLinx Gateway License for every remote computer network that I work on. Is there another way to get to a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm running FTView v9 on a VM machine. Host win 10 64 bit, virtual win 7 pro. I've come to configure communication on this project (1st...
Replies
Views
Good day, Does anyone know if the device shortcuts can be backed up, if they are stored in a SQL-Database?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom