Premium Communication with Twido

marwan_13

Dear All,

I am trying to catinfigure a communication between Premium and Twido PLCs over ethernet. The communication is working properly when both PLCs connected as a LAN " on the same switch".

But actually the real connection will be by internet as each PLC will be connected to wireless internet router "with static IP".

Any idea please.

Regards,
Marwan

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone I had to replace an HMI & the project Intouch 7.11 was converted to Intouch 2014 R2 SP1 version. The PLC is TSX Premium. Installed...
Replies
Views
Hello I must start 2 HMIGTO5310 in communication on Ethernet With a TSX P57253 (Unitelway protocol) through a TSXETG1010 (Unitelway/Ethernet)...
Replies
Views
can anyone help me, I have been trying to communicate Modicon Premium TSX57103 processor using usb-serial cable. When I'm trying "Command To a...
Replies
Views
I need some help. I have established communication between the Modicon Premium PLC, using PL7 Pro ver 4.5 software and Adam 6251 remote I/O...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Here i have used siemens s7-400 PlC system. I want to communicate the schneider premium plc(TSX57203 processor) on profibus network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom