Unity pro XL and ATV312

pazuzu

Hi
I have a problem.
I want to manage a two ATV312 throu my M340 PLC. I want to use a PDO's but, i canot add correct library to my Unity Pro.
So there is my question: ATV312 is a newer version of ATV31, so could I use a ATV31 library for PDO's to control my ATV ?
Of course when CanOPEN indexes are identical.

Why cant you add correct library to unity pro? On schneiders website you can download any pdo version and install it in your hardware catalogue manager. Just make sure the pdo version is the same or older than the atv312 version printed on the side of the drive

I want to use a PDO's but, i canot add correct library to my Unity Pro.

Problem is when I want to add eds file in hardware manager on machine with Win XP. There exist an unspecified build error on hardware manager and I am unable to add this library. But under Win7 I was able to ad it.
My secondary question is: if I add this library under Win7, add an ATV312 to project and save it will be possible to open it under Unity without this library?

Sorry for my English.

Problem is when I want to add eds file in hardware manager on machine with Win XP. There exist an unspecified build error on hardware manager and I am unable to add this library. But under Win7 I was able to ad it.
My secondary question is: if I add this library under Win7, add an ATV312 to project and save it will be possible to open it under Unity without this library?

Sorry for my English.

No it wont work, can you tell us what the build error is?

Error from build tab:
Catalog building started at 12:52:39.
Initializing database for update...
Process database...
Finalize database...
Done, 1 error(s) and 0 warning(s)
Clean-up of temporary files...
Error: Catalog Database build process failed
Catalog building failed at 12:53:04, look into the log file for error.
Build error: Build has failed

Log from Load tab:
http://wklej.to/pPLMw