s7 "time of day" data type compare

gareth_mint

can someone please help me, im trying to compare two "time of day" data types but i cant seem to do it,
I have a time of day from a hmi, and i want to compare it to a set "time of day" which i have in another data block.
i just cant seem to compare if one is greater than another?

Thanks again
Gareth

Copy the blocks containing the code that you cant get to work to the library I posted, archive it and post as an attachment.

Can anyone see an issue with using a MOVE instruction to transfer a TOD into a DINT so COMPARE instructions can be used?

Using ladder.

I don't really want to disable datatype checking so I was thinking this might be a work around.