DIGI ONE IAP with SLC5/04

alebeaum1

I got some issues with my 2 digione iap in my plant. It work just fine till I go online with RSlogix500. After a few minutes I lost the link. When it does, I open my RSLinx and I notice that Rslinx can't see anymore the SLC in question. After a few seconds, The SLc appears again with no issue. A few minutes later, the same thing happen. Here's my configuration:

DIGIONE:
serial slave: port2 / DF1
serial master: none
network master: AllenBradley TCP 2222
Serail comm: 19200 bauds / 8 databit / 1 stop bit / flowcontrol off.

My version of RSlinx: Rslinx professional 2.41.00

THX
alex

Similar Topics

I am trying to figure out how to send messages over ethernet to a SLC5/04 from a 1769-L32E (and vise versa) using the Digi One IAP. I am pretty...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using a Digi One IAP and CompactLogix PLC to read some Modbus registers from a Kohler Generator. Things are working, except when I...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to set up a serial to ethernet Digi One IAP so that data can be read in Studio 5000. issue I have is finally got RSLINX to accept...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had similar issue? I have a digi one iap modbus tcp converter polling abs RTD data from pump controllers. I am new to the issue, but...
Replies
Views
Title says most of it. I have a thermon tcm2 heat Trace controller that is modbus rtu. It's hooked to a digione iap to which I have hooked to my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom