Convert from Controllogix to Compactlogix

Just go to controller properties and change the controller from the ControlLogix part number to the CompactLogix part number. You will have to rework your I/O configuration.

Hi

You will have to change the I/o cards also, so if you set up a new project with your compact logix processor and add in the cards in the same position then all you would have to do is export the logic and import into your new project,
This is one of the features I love with logix 5000 it will create all the aoi utd and import all the comments in seconds

Donnchadh

Sounds simple enough.
Most of the IO is on Ethernet/IP and I am using Point IO there...

(!)
Watch your connection count on the ethernet.
The best way to see just how many are in use, is to use the web page of the processor.
Be mindful of the connections limit of your Compact Logix..it may not be the same as your 1756-ENxx card.