TOD Comparison in Siemens????

Tommycai

I am using Tia Portal I used a block to write to the system time and it made it the TOD? Why does the TOD show up as a Double what type of data is it?

I also made a HMI Input that inputs Time Of Day and lets users insert time but when I try and equal the System Time and the operator Time it does not work.

What format is Time Of Day??
and why does Time of day when converted to moving current Hour and Current Minute somewhere also shows up as a Double As Well?

Thanks for the Help

-Tommy

First of all what kind of PLC 1200/300/1500 ?
Things are a little different between those AFAIR.

Similar Topics

So what I thought would be simple has turned out not to be, or at least it hasn't become obvious enough to me yet. I have a DINT coming into a...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I've been challenged with a task, if possible. I have been asked by our engineer if the Panelview 800 controlling one of our machines...
Replies
Views
Hi, folks, how’s going? On our one production line, we use AB Logix5000 as main plc and others as slaves. We name slave plc program as...
Replies
Views
I have a system of about 16 PLC's all 90-30. I have a GE Proficy iFIX SCADA system two redundant I/O servers, a Terminal server (about 8 thin...
Replies
Views
So, in the example below, why is the first two numbers after the $ symbol considered control characters? I would think they should be converted...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom